Your Facility’s Partner in Remaining 兼容的 with The Life Safety Code
Life safety from fire in healthcare facilities is necessary to a state of continual survey readiness. Any of the following situations could lead to Life Safety Code® compliance scrutiny:
- An incident recently occurred that prompted a surveyor or Fire Marshal to target a problem
- A surveyor is incorrectly interpreting the Life Safety Code® and therefore citing the facility for something that is not a true deficiency
- A fire occurred at your facility and the fire protection features of the building failed to function as intended
- An AHJ changed or refined their interpretation of a Code requirement
生命安全规范评估(LSCA, formerly the 状态ment of Conditions or SOC) is completed to ensure that the building and its inherent fire protection features will protect patients and staff during a fire. This program will be evaluated based on the requirements of the 2012 Edition of the Life Safety Code®. Partnership with our healthcare safety consultants will help you be prepared for life safety surveys by agencies working on behalf of CMS or accrediting agencies such as The Joint Commission, 挪威船级社(DNV), 医疗保健 Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) and The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
- 提供一个铺天盖地的, roof-to-basement Life Safety Code® compliance survey of field conditions including, 但不限于, 需要防烟和防火屏障, 垂直的开口, 旅行的距离, 等.
- Deliver a comprehensive report of findings and recommendations
- Conduct annual fire and smoke door assembly inspection and inventory (optional)
- 年度持续准备计划(S锅检查/ Update / Validate - SUV服务)
- Staff 教育 and training on the Life Safety Code® and other referenced codes and standards
- Reviewing survey findings for accuracy and proper application of the Code
- Support in evaluating post-survey equivalency or waiver options
- Fire Safety Evaluation System (FSES) — Application and completion of all documentation